Rent vs Buy
The rent you currently pay could be building equity in your own home.
The money spent on rent over a period of years adds up to a sizable sum. The chart below provides a complete total of how much of your money is wasted.
- No interest payment deductions
- Monthly rent may increase
- Approval needed for any changes
- No capitalization – your money disappears forever
- Renting is temporary and subject to 30-60 days tremination
- Your landlord can terminate your tenancy after a fixed term
- Tax deductions for mortgage interest
- Payments can be fixed
- Make changes without prior approval
- The value of your proprety will probably increase
- Home sweet home! Make your house a home, not a temporary living situation
- You are in charge – Not your landlord